You probably search for something related to “WAEC Clarifies Issues Pertaining The 2017 May/June Results” right? If yes, then you have arrived at the right place.
This post is going to cover all the vital areas on “WAEC Clarifies Issues Pertaining The 2017 May/June Results”If you found this post worthful after reading, don’t fail to share.
WAEC Clarifies Issues Pertaining The 2017 May/June Results
REJOINDER: TRUE MEANING OF THE MAY/JUNE 2017 WASSCE RESULTS
The attention of The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), has been drawn to a recent publication in one of the national dailies over the general performance of students who sat for the May/June 2017 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
This article is glaringly distasteful, filled with fictitious allegations, misinformation and seeks to portray the Council in bad light. It is for this reason that the Council wishes to set the record straight as follows:
- WAEC Clarifies Issues, the Council as a reputable corporate body does not seek to ‘self-congratulate’ itself on the success of candidates in its examinations. The successes we have recorded in the conduct of public examinations for over six decades speaks for itself.
- The Council only celebrated the success of fulfilling its pledge to release the results of the WASSCE for School Candidates, 2017 in 60days as compared to the 90 or more days experienced in previous years.
- The Council has not and will never place examination questions on its website.
- The Council’s website was never hacked and no arrest was made before the commencement of the WASSCE for School Candidates, 2017 as was alleged in the publication. The four suspects who were apprehended by security agents were arrested for operating illegal/ rogue websites through which they defrauded some candidates who sat the examination.
- The Council has not released the performance analysis of States that registered candidates for the WASSCE for School Candidates, 2017.
One of the Council’s core values is to be innovation-driven and as an organisation that seeks to break barriers, the Council’s ICT facility was upgraded with the recently commissioned HP Converged System- a private Cloud for safe keeping of information and data storage. In the same vein, Candidates Interactive System (CIS) also known as WAECKONNECT, was deployed to bridge the communication gap between candidates and WAEC and also to foster instant interaction between candidates and the Council during and after examinations.
WAEC Clarifies Issues, WAEC, would like to assure all its stakeholders that it will continue to fulfil its mandate of conducting credible examinations, carrying out reliable assessment and issuing certificates which enjoys currency and acceptability, locally and internationally.
The general public is therefore, advised to disregard publications like the one being quoted that is only intended to mislead, misinform and spread falsehood.
For more update like this, kindly Subscribe to our newsletter for important update. we will always keep you updated on every single info that will be of benefit to you.
We appreciate your views and we look forward to it at the comment box below or Do you have any Suggestion or Question on “WAEC Clarifies Issues”? then drop it in the comment box below
If you found this article worthful please don’t fail to SHARE!
www.Skelewu.com is an online platform that gives lots of Educational material to Students,Past Questions, Scholarship Opportunities, Internship Programs, Fellowships, Masters/ Ph.D. Scholarships etc.
We also have programmers that make reviews of technologies, phone reviews and specs, android helps and latest update.