You probably search for something related to “FUNAI 2017/2018 UTME Admission Screening Form” right? If yes, then you have arrived at the right place.
This post is going to cover all the vital areas on “FUNAI 2017/2018 UTME Admission Screening Form”
If you found this post worthful after reading, don’t fail to share.
FUNAI 2017/2018 UTME Admission Screening Form- [Cutoff Mark: 180]
All candidates are to note that the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination shall commence on Monday, 28th August and end on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017.
Latest Update: The 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Exercise of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo still holds as scheduled, starting from Monday, 18th September, 2017.
Candidates are advised to print their registration slips from the portal to know the date and time of their examinations. Candidates should note that cellphones, bags, books etc shall not be allowed in the examination areas. Candidates are to come with their original JAMB Slips, registration slips and biro only.
Please, be properly guided.
Interested candidates who made FUNAI their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2017/2018 UTME, who scored 180 and above are hereby informed that the University’s Post-UTME Screening exercise for the under-listed programmes is scheduled to hold as follows:
DAY ONE: Monday, 18th September, 2017
Time: 8.00 am
1. Faculty of Management and Social Sciences (1)
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
2. Faculty of Science (1)
- Molecular Biology
3. Faculty of Humanities
- History and Strategic Studies
- Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Theatre Arts
DAY TWO: Tuesday, 19th September, 2017
Time: 8.00 am
- 1. Faculty of Management and Social Sciences (2)
- Political Science
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Development Studies
2. Faculty of Science (2)
- Computer Science
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
DAY THREE: Wednesday, 20th September, 2017
Time: 8.00 am
1. Faculty of Agriculture
Agriculture (Animal Science, Agribusiness, Crop Science, Soil Science, Agricultural Economics & Extension Economics)
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
2. Faculty of Education
- Science Education
- Arts and Humanities
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Educational Foundations
3. Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Eligible candidates are required to pay a fee of N 2,000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng,
- Click on the QUICK LINKS or ADMISSION Menu items.
- Click on 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application sub-menu item
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2017 UTME Result, O’ Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip,
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
2017/2018 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
Hotlines: 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 08033161039, 08067558863
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)
For more update like this, kindly Subscribe to our newsletter for important update. we will always keep you updated on every single info that will be of benefit to you.
We appreciate your views and we look forward to it at the comment box below or Do you have any Suggestion or Question on “FUNAI 2017/2018 UTME Admission Screening Form”? then drop it in the comment box below
If you found this article worthful please don’t fail to SHARE!
www.Skelewu.com is an online platform that gives lots of Educational material to Students,Past Questions, Scholarship Opportunities, Internship Programs, Fellowships, Masters/ Ph.D. Scholarships etc.
We also have programmers that make reviews of technologies, phone reviews and specs, android helps and latest update.