You probably search for something related to “Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship” right? If yes, then you have arrived at the right place.
This post is going to cover all the vital areas on “Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship”
If you found this post worthful after reading, don’t fail to share.
Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship Awards – Apply now
2) Postgraduate studies tenable in Russia, China, Turkey, Japan, Serbia, Mexico, Hungary, South Korea etc
Fields of Study
A. Undergraduate level – Medicine, Paramedical, Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics,Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, etc.
B. Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
Some of the BEA countries at present include the following; Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc.
The Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship value is scheduled as follows:
• Any of the above countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation.
• While Nigeria government takes care of the following;
• $500 monthly for supplementation.
• $250 yearly for warm clothing.
• $200 yearly for Health Insurance.
• $500 yearly for medical scholars only.
• $1000 for PG research grant yearly were applicable.
• N100,000 – Take off for PG scholars were applicable
• N60,000 – Take off for UG scholars were applicable
Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible:
(A). Undergraduate Scholarship
• Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC or NECO (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their field of study including English language and Mathematics.
• applicant Certificates for Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship should not be more than Two (2) years old (2015 or 2016)
• Minimum age is 18 years and maximum 22 years old at the time of taking up the award.
• All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
• The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least Two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in Nigeria.
• All applicants must have completed NYSC.
• Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
The donor countries are non English speaking. Applicants should therefore be prepared to undertake mandatory one year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the medium of instructions. And For postgraduate applicants for Russian award, the candidate must have obtained his/her first degree Russia.
All qualified candidates are advised to
- Visit federal scholarship boards website: http://www.education.gov.ng/fsb/bea_2017/index.php
- Supply a valid email address and password on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” form to register.
- If you have registered, you can access the application form using the same email and password through the “Log In” form.
- Please note that you are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary before the application deadline.
- Be informed that all asteric ( * ) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” links on both the top and bottom of the form.
NOTE/WARNING: double entries will be disqualified.
All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues nearest to them as scheduled for their respective states of origin. Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
– Only one Certificate will be accepted ie WAEC or NECO
– Two copies of Birth Certificate from national population commission (NPC) only
– State of Origin Certificate duly signed, stamped and dated.
– Four passport sized colour photographs on white background
– Data page of current International Passport, and
– Academic transcripts and NYSC certificate will be required from applicants for postgraduate studies.
NB: Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship Candidates nominated and finally selected by the awarding BEA Countries will be required to submit to federal scholarship board the following:
– Authenticated copies of academic certificates and
– Specified medical reports and police clearance certificate.
Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship Official scholarship Website – http://www.education.gov.ng/
Official Scholarship application centre – http://www.education.gov.ng/index.php/78-featured/156-federal-scholar-board
For more update like this, kindly Subscribe to our newsletter for important update. we will always keep you updated on every single info that will be of benefit to you.
We appreciate your views and we look forward to it at the comment box below or Do you have any Suggestion or Question on “Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) 2017/2018 Scholarship”? then drop it in the comment box below
If you found this article worthful please don’t fail to SHARE!
www.Skelewu.com is an online platform that gives lots of Educational material to Students,Past Questions, Scholarship Opportunities, Internship Programs, Fellowships, Masters/ Ph.D. Scholarships etc.
We also have programmers that make reviews of technologies, phone reviews and specs, android helps and latest update.