You probably searched for something related to “Commonwealth Youth Council Poetry Competition 2018 for Applicants of Commonwealth Country ” right? If yes, then you have arrived at the right place.
This post is going to cover all the vital areas on “Commonwealth Youth Council Poetry Competition 2018 for Applicants of Commonwealth Country ” If you found this post worthful after reading, don’t fail to share.
Commonwealth Youth Council Poetry Competition 2018 for Applicants of Commonwealth Country
Commonwealth Youth Council Poetry Competition 2018 for Applicants of Commonwealth Country – Click here to Apply.
Commonwealth Youth Council Poetry Competition 2018… The information below contains Commonwealth Youth Council Poetry 2018 Competition Update. Beneath is also the Application Guideline and all vital information needed in Commonwealth Youth Council Poetry Competition 2018/19.
Who can apply?
- Aged 15 – 29 years old
- National of Commonwealth country
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- One poem per person
- Team submissions are permissible but restricted to teams of 3.
- 15 – 17 years old
- 18+ years old
- Poem must include a title and must not exceed 30 lines in length (not including the title)
- Poems cannot exceed/cannot be longer than 400 words
- Entries must be based on the theme
- Poems must be the original work of the applicant.
- Entries must not have been published, published on a website or featured in as a winner in another competition before the 31st May 2017.
- Entries must be written in English
- Handwritten entries will not be accepted.
Guidelines for submission
- For the hearing-impaired: Submissions can be made in written form or sign language that is video recorded. If submission is by video recording in sign language, then it must be accompanied by an interpreter (who does not count as a team member) doing a voice-over. Alternatively the video must have subtitles.
- For the visually-impaired: Submissions can be made in braille level 2 (English) or audio and video recordings of the reading of the poetry.
- All entries will be judged anonymously so the following information must be provided with submission email: Name of Author(s), Date of birth, Citizenship and Title of the poem on a separate sheet if posted or emailed.
- Submission can be made by post to: Commonwealth Youth Council, Commonwealth Secretariat, FAO: Lawrence Muli, Room E101, Youth Division, Marlborough House, Pall Mall, St. James’s, London SW1Y 5HX
- Submission can be made by email to: commonwealthyouthcouncilcyc-at-
The deadline for the poetry competition is the May 31, 2017 at 1700 GMT.
For more update like this, kindly Subscribe to our newsletter for important update. we will always keep you updated on every single info that will be of benefit to you.
We appreciate your views and we look forward to it at the comment box below or Do you have any Suggestion or Question on “Commonwealth Youth Council Poetry Competition 2018 for Applicants of Commonwealth Country “? then drop it in the comment box below
If you found this article worthful please don’t fail to SHARE!
www.Skelewu.com is an online platform that gives lots of Educational material to Students,Past Questions, Scholarship Opportunities, Internship Programs, Fellowships, Masters/ Ph.D. Scholarships etc.
We also have programmers that make reviews of technologies, phone reviews and specs, android helps and latest update.