You probably search for something related to “aau ekpoma 2017/18 utme/de admission” right? If yes, then you have arrived at the right place.
This post is going to cover all the vital areas on “AAU, Ekpoma 2017/18 UTME/DE Admission”
If you found this post worthful after reading, don’t fail to share.
AAU, Ekpoma 2017/18 utme/de admission Screening Form- [Cutoff Mark: 160]
Day 1: Monday 25th September 2017.
Day 2: Tuesday 26th September 2017.
Time: 9.00am daily.
aau ekpoma 2017/18 utme/de admission, All 2017/2018 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as institution of First Choice, with a UTME score of 160 and above are invited to attend a screening exercise in the University on the days stated below:
|1||Arts, Law||Monday, 11th September, 2017|
|2||Engineering, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Environmental Studies||Tuesday, 12th September, 2017|
|3||Social Sciences, Management Sciences||Wednesday, 13th September, 2017|
|4||Basic Medical Sciences/Medicine||Thursday, 14th September, 2017|
|5||Agriculture, Education||Friday, 15th September, 2017|
|6||Spill over (All Faculties)||Saturday, 16th September, 2017|
Note: The Venue and Time for the screening exercise will be available on submission of the candidates online application form.
Method of Application
2. FIDELITY BANK, Plc
3. FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA, Plc
4. KEYSTONE BANK LTD
5. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, Plc
6. ZENITH BANK, Plc
7. UNION BANK, Plc
Procedure for Online Application
- Screening guidelines N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only, Technology fee: N2,000(Two thousand naira) only and bank charges, will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch or eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- All aau ekpoma 2017/18 utme/de admission names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening
aau ekpoma 2017/18 utme/de admission, the screening exercise would include the screening of qualifying results (if any) as well as Computer-Based Tests (CBT).
- AAU, Ekpoma 2017/18 UTME/DE Admission, Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2017/2018 academic session’s admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating runs the risk of being handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated would be automatically ‘disqualified’.
C.M. ADAMAIGBO, KSC, MANUPA
For more update like this, kindly Subscribe to our newsletter for important update. we will always keep you updated on every single info that will be of benefit to you.
We appreciate your views and we look forward to it at the comment box below or Do you have any Suggestion or Question on “AAU, Ekpoma 2017/18 UTME/DE Admission”? then drop it in the comment box below
If you found this article worthful please don’t fail to SHARE!
www.Skelewu.com is an online platform that gives lots of Educational material to Students,Past Questions, Scholarship Opportunities, Internship Programs, Fellowships, Masters/ Ph.D. Scholarships etc.
We also have programmers that make reviews of technologies, phone reviews and specs, android helps and latest update.